Apollo Collector Services can assist with all practical aspects of managing and protecting individual artworks and collections. This includes:
- installation, lighting, photography, presentation and conservation
- inventory assistance through the Apollo Collector Services management system
- comprehensive global shipping and storage solutions
- assistance with import and export requirements
- organising appropriate insurance solutions
- arranging independent valuations when necessary
Case StudyAn advisor was called in to assist last-minute with the authentication of a work of art. There was only one date on which the authentication committee sat and the artwork had to be sent from London to New York within 24 hours.
The advisor was able to swiftly and cost-effectively organise its hand-carry there and back, arrange transit insurance and expedite the necessary import and export clearance with customs. The advisor provided the authentication board with the necessary documentation and photography previously stored on the secure online Apollo Collector Services collection management system.